Today I'm releasing one of the coding projects that I've been working on. It is a honeypot website that gathers all the data that bots and everyone else send to it and displays that data to everyone. You can see the honeypot in action right here if you happen to be interested in seeing what kind of stuff gets sent to websites. The code for this project is also available on GitHub.
I just released a new song Era and also released another one back in last September. The visualizations I created for these two songs were also higher quality than my earlier visualizations. 60 fps and 1440p resolution this time instead of 30 fps 1080p like previously.
Also, as I apparently said in my last news post around a year ago, I indeed have also been working on some coding project. One of those is almost finished right now and I should really be able to release it soon and put the codes on GitHub.
It has been a whole year since the last time I released any music and I haven't been releasing too much of anything else either which is a real shame... as always. Anyway, I just went ahead and released two new songs during the last month:
I'm also working on some new coding projects in addition to all the old stuff that is still unfinished, and I should eventually be able to release some new stuff on GitHub. I also have some new songs coming out and I should be able to release something in a couple of months.
It's been a terribly long time since I've written or released anything here which is a real shame, and I really haven't got much work done on any stuff either. I do have a lot of plans to make some of my older stuff open source and release them on GitHub and of course create some music with nice visualizations.
But anyway, I've just released the source code of SteamBot, the Steam community web crawler, on GitHub under the MIT license. Do consider however, that you should not run your own instance of the SteamBot because there already is one being run by myself and it doesn't give any benefit to run more instances. I'm only releasing the code for people to learn stuff.
I just released the software library that I first used in the game The Apocalyptic One Two, and after that in my demos and the numerous music visualizers. The library is called STRF and is now available on GitHub under the MIT license!
The library is coded in C++ and could be very useful when creating games and other graphical programs that use OpenGL 2.
So, I made all my experimental projects available on GitHub. This means that you can now easily fork my projects, get the sources on you Git and so forth. My projects are also officially public domain now, so feel free to use the source codes for anything you want.
So, after a bit too long of a while, I'm releasing a new song called Aphelion. The genre is ambient and the visualization video is rather interesting this time.
There was also another song I released in June: Equinox, that I didn't separately announce at the time. Hopefully it won't take 3 and a half months to release my next song.